We often don’t realize our potential. We were all born with symbolic ‘wings’ that can help us fly if we just focus our minds. We should never underestimate the power of our mind, and its ability to shift our circumstances should we so desire. So the next time you are feeling low – just think about your wings and soar…..!
- Angela Clarke is a writer, who adores all things French. Most of her books are set in France...and if they're not, she wrote them there, fuelled by cheese, pâté, croissants and delicious French wine.
- Dark Secrets of the Dordogne
- Do you want to be a social entrepreneur?
- The Web: exposing our lives to the world
- An authentically green way of life
- When It Comes to Scandal, Girls Won’t Be Boys
- Why have regulators in France cracked down on references to ‘Facebook’ and ‘Twitter’?
- International cost of living ranking 2011
- You were born with wings. Why crawl through life?